Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Discoveries!
I made a trip to the thrift store to drop off clothes and took a peek inside to see if there were any booster seats for the table. Well no luck there, but I made another discovery--a marble run. I don't often impulse buy (okay almost never!), but this I couldn't resist. I had one growing up and Timothy has used it at my parent's house. He loves it. The one I got isn't quite what I had, you cannot do marble races with it, but Timothy didn't mind. He loves watching the marbles roll.
The other discovery of this last week was what fun painting can be! I went to a women's retreat at church and one of the sessions was Spirituality and art. I got to paint on my own little canvas. Time and skill were limited, but I was pleased with my creation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment