In other happy news.... I had a minor procedure done this past week in hopes of preventing some of the complications I had in my first pregnancy. The real hope is that this will help me to stay on my feet and avoid bed rest. The procedure was same day and I was done by 8am and home by noon. I have had no pain and little to no bleeding. These are both great blessings for us. I have had a few days to recuperate as Timothy is off keeping his Grandma busy!
The second bit of happy news is that Troy will be a published author sooner than later. He just got word that his dissertation is going to published by a more well know publishing company (well known in the academic world). He was hoping for this to happen, and pleasantly surprised at how quickly and smoothly the application process went. A small amount of work is required to prepare his work for publishing, but it is minor in comparison to all he has already done. This is a great accomplishment for him!
We are rejoicing this week in God's faithfulness and blessings!
2 comments:
Hurray for baby number two! What happy news for your family. We are happy for Troy too.
Congratulations on baby!! And to Troy! What exciting times for your family! Hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment