Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

The kids and I made the annual trip to the pumpkin patch this weekend.  It is a fun place with hay rides, a corn maze, and lots of little Halloween themed activities for kids.  Timothy's favorite parts were the hayride and being twirled around by a friend of ours.  I think Teresa liked the hayride too.  I snapped a few pictures, but it is hard to keep Teresa in one place now and Timothy wasn't too excited about pictures, so I was up against some challenges.
The best I got before Teresa fell, or walked away!

 I dressed Teresa in her Halloween costume (a Tigger sweatsuit) for the occasion.  I suppose I should have stuck a bow on the ear so she would look more girly!

Sitting on a pumpkin to eat some snack.

Ready for a wagon ride.
I went down memory lane again with these pictures.  The last two years we have been at the pumpkin patch we have snapped a picture of Timothy on the tractor.
This years tractor picture.

2010  Obviously a little warmer last year!

2009

No comments: