This past weekend I had a woman's retreat at church, so Troy took the kids up to his mom's for a visit. The weather cooperated perfectly giving them a 70 degree day to enjoy. The had lots of good time outside with Grandma Judy!
 |
| Relaxing on Grandma's porch. |
 |
| Hanging Easter eggs on Grandpa Bernie's tree. |
 |
| Ready for a wagon ride! |
 |
| Whee! |
 |
| A little exploring with Grandma. |
 |
| Push me higher Grandma! |
I was very proud of Troy for taking on the celebration of St. Patrick's Day even without me. He whipped up a batch of green waffles for the occasion! Below is a picture of Teresa, ignoring her waffles and eating Cheerios and a banana. (That is typical Teresa--ignoring any food that looks even slightly different from what she knows.)
A great weekend was had by all...Troy, Timothy, Teresa, Grandma Judy...and me. (I got to do a little shopping by myself, spend some time with friends at the retreat and even sleep a whole night without being woken up--yeah a great time indeed!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment