Monday, May 21, 2012

Two wheel biking

It happened all of a sudden while I was sweeping the garage.  Timothy was scooting around on his two wheel bike when he announced "Hey Mommy!  Watch me, I pedaled!"  I thought to myself oh maybe he put his foot on the pedal for a moment.  So I watched, and well there he was pedaling away!  Wow--Timothy learned to ride a bike just like that while I swept the garage!  I am definitely a fan of the balance bike idea now!  The rest of the morning he rode up and down the sidewalk.  There were a few shouts of frustration at the bike when he steered off the sidewalk or when he fell upon stopping, but he is really getting the hang of it.  I am so proud of him!  Here is some video so you all can see!

You can hear Teresa crying in the background.  She was much happier when she found the puddle to throw sticks into!
Sitting on the curb examining clumps of grass from the puddle.

No comments: