And I had to add a comparison picture. I love those. Teresa and the little wagon at almost 2 years. Below that is Timothy and the wagon at about 18 months.
Saturday, June 9, 2012
2 peas in a pod...
I had
to snap a picture of Timothy and Teresa sitting on their riding toys wearing their Twins hats. They are two peas in a pod! One wants to be like the other...and the other wants to be like the one. (It goes both ways depending on the day and hour.) It is usually sweet how they like to be together and do the same things. Occasionally it is frustrating. But oh I do love me two peas!!
And I had to add a comparison picture. I love those. Teresa and the little wagon at almost 2 years. Below that is Timothy and the wagon at about 18 months.
And I had to add a comparison picture. I love those. Teresa and the little wagon at almost 2 years. Below that is Timothy and the wagon at about 18 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment