At the beginning of May we went on a wonderful family vacation to Arizona. I have lots of pictures to share, so I thought I would break them up a bit into different posts. The first part of the adventure was the plane ride. Although it was not technically Timothy's first plane ride, it is the first one he remembers. (He was on a plane when Troy interviewed in Grand Forks in 2008).
Since we flew out of GF, the check in and security was very easy with little wait time. Waiting at the gate was a bit longer, but the kids did great and were super excited. Timothy was just about as excited to chew gum on the take off as he was to be on a plane! Our plane was supposed to leave about 8:30 and I think we left around 9. So it was pretty late for the kids and Teresa was so tired. She snuggled with me a lot, but never fell asleep. The both made it to the rental car in Phoenix and then were out once we started driving to Troy's aunt's house. Overall, the plane ride was very smooth. A little dvd watching and a few treats to snack on made the 3 hours go quickly.
A family picture as we start out on our adventure. Checking in at GF airport.Passing the time by sitting on the cute animal chairs at the gate.
A very tired Teresa snuggles up with mom for a few minutes of rest. She hugged her kitty the whole plane ride and made sure her kitty was buckled in too!
Timothy and me waiting for the exciting take off!
Finally we reached our destination in Arizona. Timothy noticed right away that it was warm! I think we had the kids into bed by about 1 am central time. The latest they have ever been up!
No comments:
Post a Comment