Teresa occasionally has chapel with a pastor at her preschool. This past week the intern pastor, a student of Troy's at Wartburg, was in charge. He shared with Troy a glimpse of Teresa's participation in the chapel time.
The chapel time was focused on who Jesus is and his many names. The kids were asked to help think of Jesus' many names. Teresa apparently stood right up and proudly said, "Jesus Christ is the son of God and he died on a cross so that we don't have to die, and now we get to live."
I guess she has been picking up a few things from our devotions, from Sunday school, from all the Bible reading we do! That is so encouraging as a parent to know your kids are learning even when you aren't so sure! Perhaps she is on her way to being a theology professor!
I must add that Troy and I sit and listen to the kids sermons at church and smile when Timothy pipes in a great answer. We know he is taking in a lot from church and home about faith too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment