I was a little worried how this year's Halloween would play out. The day before, Teresa ended up at the doctor with what I thought was pink eye. It ended up being pink eye and a sinus infection. Then the night before Timothy complained of feeling like he would throw up. Not a great way to head in to a holiday, but it turned out to be a fine day.
Timothy and Teresa were excited to trick or treat and did a little pretend trick or treating to start the day. The went to all the rooms in our house and Troy and I handed out our pretzel bags. Then it was time to do some pumpkin carving. I helped scoop out seeds, but Troy was the carver this year.
Timothy went for a mad/scary face. He tends to like the spooky part of Halloween.
Teresa requested a puppy. With a little guidance from a sketch from me, Troy came up with a pretty good puppy for the animal lover.
Teresa even tried dressing up her kitty. She was Queen Daisy. The picture does not show it well, but the kitty has on several of Teresa's rings and bracelets.
Timothy did not want to be left out, so he gave Beaver a Frankenstien mask!
In the afternoon we went to Lego club at the library. It helped pass the time as we waited for the hour to finally go trick or treating. Timothy was Jango Fett from Star wars and Teresa was a cheetah. I went as a dalmatian and Troy was an elephant or a Vikings fan! The kids had fun. Teresa went around with her buddy Sophie and Timothy went with another neighbor boy. It was a Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment