The feeling of Christmas is in the air. There are gingerbread houses being decorated Christmas programs being preformed. Yesterday it rained all day so I got out the goods to make some graham cracker houses. After a bit of a struggle to get our frosting to harden, the decorating was pretty fun. Teresa was pretty excited to eat hers. Timothy worked hard on his too. He was careful to use just about every piece of candy I put out!
Last night was our church Christmas program. Due to construction at our church, it was held at Heritage Manor, a senior center. Both Timothy and Teresa had speaking parts and did super. Troy was the main accompanist on the guitar. I was a microphone holder and kid positioner. Overall it went well and was a fun evening. Despite not wanting to go, Timothy even said it was fun. Teresa looked forward to the program all afternoon!
After the program we had a quick family picture. Turned out pretty cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment