Another major accomplishment occurred in the world of eating for Teresa last night. She ate her pizza with the cheese on! She did ask if her slice had cheese (as it was covered completely with cheese--rather obvious I thought.) So now she thinks she can eat Casey's pizza cheese. It is a start at least!
And two pictures. The first of the kids ready to go off to school for their walk-a-thon. They had to wear their JFK shirts for the event. The kids raised nearly $180 between the two of them. They are good fundraisers, or we have generous family members!!
The second picture is of our Kenyan dinner. We have been doing international dinners again. This night we had beef stew with mashed plantains, and Kenyan sponge cake. We have had dinners from Mexico, Japan, Uganda, Philippines, Greece, Canada, China, Norway and a few others that I am forgetting. The kids usually like the starch portion I make and the fruit and dessert. But it is fun to try new things and learn a little about different countries through you-tube videos!
No comments:
Post a Comment