Yesterday Timothy slept in until 8:20! Today both Teresa and Timothy were up around 7am ready for a special breakfast--cinnamon rolls and smoothie this year! We had plenty of time for the morning pictures. I finally wised up and moved them out of the bright sun. Then we packed backpacks with essentials like snack, water, and books to read on the bus!
| 4th grader ready to take on the new year. |
| A second grader with a bright smile. If you can enlarge the pic, you will see her missing tooth that she lost yesterday in her chocolate chip bagel! |
Then it was down to the bus stop. They both seemed excited and not nervous. Teresa just missed having Anna on the bus. We were out 25 minutes early and most of the kids were already there. A few more kids were lost to the 6th grade, but there is still a handful. Soon enough the bus came and they were off to a new year. Troy followed the bus again, but only because our sweet girl made the request that he do so. He couldn't say no!
This year I have shed no tears. I miss my kiddos, but I just feel they are in a good place. I too had my first day back at work. So it was a busy day for me too!
Timothy and Teresa came home smiling. It was a good day for both of them and a good start to the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment