Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Birthday

It has been a slow year for blogging.  In part because Troy has more pictures on his phone and it is harder to get the pictures from our camera to the computer.  So what I am saying is that when blogging takes more effort, I get lazy!!  But there are some things that should be shared.

Now that we are a many weeks past, a couple pictures of my birthday.  It was a big one, but it was celebrated in a simple way.  I did not want a party or a surprise party.  I took the day off from work and spent the day doing things I enjoyed.  The plan was to go out for dinner, which we did.  I enjoyed the deep dish pizza.  Teresa was initially displeased with waiting for her food and Timothy changed his mind about his food once it arrived.  Typical dinner out!

I made a cookie dough ice cream cake which was yummy.  Troy pledged to take me out for dinner and music when we were in the cities.  And he had people text me birthday greetings.  Overall it was a nice day.  I enjoyed celebrating more with family the next week in the cities. 

Dinner out!
Celebrating at Susie's

Opening gifts at my mom's

A night out together.

Dirt and worms cake to celebrate lots of birthdays!


No comments: