Friday, August 23, 2019

Middle School

Today is the first day of sixth grade for Timothy.  It is just the 6th graders at the school, so it is sort of like another orientation day.  He was excited and a little nervous.  We think he is ready for the challenges and new responsibilities.  And it is not so bad to start off school with a one day week!  He was in favor of not getting up early tomorrow!
 I am curious how much he will grow this year.  I do not have many inches on him anymore!  We had to watch his bus drive off from the front porch this year.  We were banned from the bus stop!!  Although I think we might be able to sneak down on Monday when other parents take bus stop pictures and the rest of the students start school.  He sure is growing up!

No comments: