Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy February

With a new month coming tomorrow, I decided it was time to change from the winter scene on the blog. I know that February does not mean winter is done, but it means that spring is getting a little closer. Today was one of those days that gives you hope. It felt so warm outside (almost tropical!!) with a temperature of 37 degrees.

February is a happy month for other reasons too...
  • The Super Bowl (I am not a big football fan, but if the Steelers win Troy is in charge of a Valentine's dinner...go Steelers!)
  • Valentine's Day...holidays are always fun!
  • Mom's and Brody's birthdays
  • Family vacation at the end of the month
  • Troy does not have to work on his dissertation this month after turning in a draft, so I may even get to see him on his day off (and he might actually get a day off.)
  • After February comes March...my favorite month (not related to my March birthday!)

So Happy February to all. :-)

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Hope Troy is making plans for Valentines Day! How fun!