Although I did not have an eventful day, I was happy to have a variety of birthday greetings by phone, mail and email. We celebrated in the evening with a simple family dinner with take out from Qdoba. And once again this year I made my favorite brownie torte. Troy had a prayer service in the evening, so I had to do bedtime on my own. But he was back pretty quick and we enjoyed some evening time together. A very good birthday, indeed! I am a lucky lady with a wonderful family!
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Happy Birthday
I celebrated my birthday this past week. It was a wonderful, low key day. I took the kids to open gym in the morning. He loves to bounce on the trampolines and since we had no other plans, why not make it a good day for him. Teresa liked bouncing with me on the trampoline too. Her first time.
Although I did not have an eventful day, I was happy to have a variety of birthday greetings by phone, mail and email. We celebrated in the evening with a simple family dinner with take out from Qdoba. And once again this year I made my favorite brownie torte. Troy had a prayer service in the evening, so I had to do bedtime on my own. But he was back pretty quick and we enjoyed some evening time together. A very good birthday, indeed! I am a lucky lady with a wonderful family!
Although I did not have an eventful day, I was happy to have a variety of birthday greetings by phone, mail and email. We celebrated in the evening with a simple family dinner with take out from Qdoba. And once again this year I made my favorite brownie torte. Troy had a prayer service in the evening, so I had to do bedtime on my own. But he was back pretty quick and we enjoyed some evening time together. A very good birthday, indeed! I am a lucky lady with a wonderful family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment