We went to the water park this week. His favorite part is the small slides in the toddler area. He decided to try going down head first. (And I should mention Timothy does not like getting his face wet and has only been underwater one time!) The water park is very loud and I don't think he would have heard had Troy, who was at the bottom of the slide, tried to tell him to go down on his bottom. So down Timothy goes. Despite Troy's best effort to catch him, he plunged headfirst into the water. Troy wisely did not react much and after a couple coughs Timothy was fine--no tears. That was also his last attempt to go down headfirst. He learned that all slides are not the same and especially when water is involved, headfirst may not be the best choice!
We are now in the middle of March and I am wishing for spring weather. And although I do long to go outside and play and feel the warm sun, the real reason I want spring is so Teresa can wear the cute spring dress I bought yesterday. In fact, I have several new spring/summer outfits I want her to wear. Today she is wearing a sweater and snow is predicted next week, so I think it may be awhile before she can model the new outfits. (Timothy, on the other hand, was wearing his new t-shirt over his pajamas last night! I just don't think Teresa's cute dress would look as good over fuzzy giraffe pajamas!) Hopefully soon I can post some spring wardrobe pictures!
As we wait for spring, here are just some cute pictures from today.

1 comment:
So when Teresa was little I didn't see too much resemblance between her and Timothy, but now I do!
Post a Comment