Monday, May 16, 2011

Peas, please?

I wish Teresa would say "peas, please!"  She seems to say "peas, no way!"  Apparently she is not a big fan of this vegetable.  I tried to get her to eat some by putting some on toasted bread.  She tolerated this, but still was not a big fan.  We had quite a big mess at lunch.  This is increased by the fact that she wants to self-feed.  I am expecting most meals will be messy for awhile now.
Timothy was (and remains) a very good eater.  He has never been very fussy about what he eats.  I wonder if Teresa will be a different story.  There seem to be quite a few foods that she absolutely will not open her mouth for.  But we'll keep trying.  I have often heard it can take several tastes before babies become accustomed to a new food.  Who knows, maybe a few weeks from now Teresa will really say, "peas, please!" 

No comments: