Here are
some pictures to tell what we are up to...
Teresa is a girl of routine. She likes to do the same things each day. Read the same books. Eat the same foods. And wear the same hairstyle. Everyday it is two braids. I am trying to vary up the look while still maintaining the required two braids. Her hair has gotten long enough to do two pigtail braids. I had to take a picture because she looked too cute! She would be a good Pippi Longstocking as her braids stick out quite well!
This picture doesn't show it in any way, but here Timothy is pretending to be a Star Wars character. I forget which one. It changes frequently! Star Wars is his new fascination. I have had to study up on Star Wars by reading first reader books from the library. Even Teresa knows Darth Vader, and Jaba the Hut.
And here is our snow. Last year at this time the kids were in shorts and we hit 70 degrees. This year it snows and then snows again and again and again! Oh, how I wish is would warm up. Next week the temps are supposed to be in the teens. I guess that will make spring all the better when it comes!
Here Timothy stands on the mountain of snow in the front yard. The little playground is buried in the snow! It must be noted that this pile is created in part from the snow blown off of the driveway. It is not that deep everywhere!! Thank goodness!
Here Teresa enjoys a little puddle splashing. It is still hard for her to maneuver in her snow gear, so she doesn't play much in the snow. Thankfully today was warm enough to make a few puddles to entertain her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment