The other night Teresa and I had the following conversation...
Teresa: Mom, if you die and Dad is taking care of me, what if doesn't know how to bake really good?
Me: Well, I think he will learn to bake really well, or he will buy you things at the store.
Teresa: What if he buys me coleslaw?
Me: I don't think he will buy you coleslaw.
Teresa: What if he buys me tomatoes?
Me: I think Dad knows what you like and don't like.
Teresa: I really don't like tomatoes.
And one afternoon this week another big question came out.
Teresa: But I can't see God, so how is he there?
Me: Can you see the wind?
Teresa: Yes
Me: Can you see the air.
Teresa: Yes
Me: Well we really see the wind moving things and feel the air not see it.
Teresa: I can see it.
After that I let the conversation go and let Troy take it up with her. He got a little farther by demonstrating the wind...feeling and not seeing. This girl keeps you on your toes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment