Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Baseball and the end of the year!

 Timothy has had baseball for a few weeks now.  I try to get pictures of him, but it is not easy.  He is far away, there are fences everywhere, and My photography skills are limited.  But last week I got a couple shots of Timothy at first base and up to bat.


This picture even gets Coach Troy in action!  They both seem to be enjoying baseball.  Timothy does pretty well, although he is a bit distracted in the field.  But that is not uncommon at this age!  He has had a few good hits on the first pitch.
 We also recently celebrated Timothy's last day of first grade. He had a good year and we are so proud of all that he has accomplished and learned.  He chose to celebrate with a dinner out at Happy Joe's.  Pizza, ice cream and quarter games--you can't beat that!  We also ran into Mrs. Wren, his first grade teacher, at Happy Joe's!  I guess she wanted to celebrate the end of the year too!

No comments: