It was birthday time again this week. I had a very nice day. Not much for big celebrations, but I got to spend time with my family and that made me happy. I did not work, so I took the morning to do fun things like go to the library, and do a little shopping.
The kids had swim lessons in the afternoon, and after that we met Troy for dinner at Market Grille. (kids eat free night!) we had a good dinner and then came home for my brownie, cake batter ice cream cake! I love to make cakes and this one not only tasted delicious, it even looks like the recipe photos!
Teresa and her friend made me a very special birthday banner the day before. We ended the night with a game of ball tag in the backyard with the neighbor kids. A great day indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment