The first day of school came upon us even though Timothy and Teresa were hoping that it would not!
Yesterday we had orientation at school. We got to meet both teachers and unload all the school supplies in the desks. I thought being in school again would increase at least a little excitement. I think the most exciting part of orientation for the kids was seeing their new flexible seating in their rooms. But it was still fun to see their rooms and desks and get a feel of where they will spend their time.
Teresa at her desk.
Posing outside of school.
After the orientation we stopped at church to set up a photo booth for the upcoming weekend. We had some fun trying out the props.
I did not have to wake anyone up this morning for school. They were done with breakfast and ready to head out by 7:50. We had a Star Wars boy and Chihuahua girl!
We also got the usual bus stop pic. The crew is a bit heavy on the girls, but a good bunch once again!
No comments:
Post a Comment