Teresa had her birthday party this past week. It was Avengers themed, so we had fun being different superheroes for the various games. Thor's hammer throw was pretty fun. Troy always adds an extra touch to the games, like when he sped the hammer back to the kids' waiting hands complete with sound effects like in the movies. I should note that many of the great pictures during the party are thanks to my sister-in-law. She not only remembers to take pictures, they always look great too!
Teresa posing with the hammer.
Searching for the Soul stone during the search for Infinity stones game. You give a life to find the soul stone, so a group of buddies was hiding the stone. We went through almost all of the buddies before Teresa found the stone under the cougar. Troy came up with this idea to add more fun to searching for the stones. We make a good team--I plan the games and he makes them extra fun with creative touches!This was a favorite game too--Black Widow's sharp shooting. Using a nerf gun, the kids tried to shoot down water bottles. Everybody hit at least one.
After games, it was present time. This bag fit in well with the party theme!
The grandkids with my mom. I was thankful she could come down with Lisa and add to the fun and celebration. I gave Fiona permission to give a grumpy about pictures face!
No comments:
Post a Comment