
Troy and I have been wondering if Timothy was teething since he was four months old. Whenever he had a rough night, or seemed fussy, or drooled a lot...we blamed it on teething. Well he turned 4, 5, 6 , 7, 8 months and still no teeth. Finally at 9 months he has two teeth and the proof is in the apple!

He got to play with an apple today while I was peeling apples (he likes to have a part in what I do!), and as with everything it ended up in his mouth. When we were all done I noticed his teeth marks left on the apple. This probably is not the most enthralling thing to the average person, but being a new mom, I think it's pretty neat. My baby has teeth. Wow! Now Troy and I can truthfully blame the fussy times on the new teeth.
1 comment:
Yeah Timmy (and parents), a fun milestone.
Fun to see pics of your life.
Peter Altmann
Post a Comment